Beryl Yang ~ Dreams Come True

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

stay in Germany

I like to compare Germany to Holland when I was walking in Frankfurt.
Basically, German people are shorter than Dutch.
In addition, females in Germany are thinner than in Holland.

The only thing I am curious is their dress.
In underground, many females wear the clothes, shoes and bags in the same color.
It does not matter they are office ladies or not.
Pink is the popular color if they wear the same color from head to feet.
This is my new finding recently.
This kind of dress could compete the neon-transparent color in Holland.

My colleague sitting next to me likes to learn different languages.
I also learn "good morning", "good bye"... in German.
It is useful when I meet people in the elevator in the morning.

However, I could not forget the most important thing- management report.
It is really difficult to me.
I only hope I can finish it as soon as possible.
Big pressure! Big challenge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home