I will go home
It is so long time that I did not update my blog.
I booked the flight ticket this week.
It is timing to go home.
Recently I am planning the schedule after I go back to Taiwan.
1. Learning Korean: In the beginning, I would like to learn Japanese.
However, many Taiwanese could speak good Japanese.
Korea is growing and I think it is becoming important in the future.
Therefore, I started to learn Korean since last week.
I will go to class to continue learning in Taiwan.
2. Swimming: There is a swimming pool in high school near my home.
I will go there to exercise.
I need to lose my weight for wedding which is in October or December 2006.
Moreover, I need a healthy body for work and pregnancy.
3. Helping my friends' company: I promise my friends to help their company.
They will move the company to another office.
I hope I can help them.
And I also will help them in booking and tax which is like I did before going abroad.
4. Finding a job: It is the most important thing I have to do.
I hope I can strat to work after Chinese New Year.
The life in Taiwan is always busy and busy.
To arrange my schedule is very interesting and I hope I will have joyful and hopeful life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home